Contact Jacquelyn with your property tax questions.
Jacquelyn Mascetti joined HK in 2013 and concentrates her practice in the area of tax certiorari and condemnation across New York. While at HK, Jacquelyn has participated in valuation trials for various different commercial property types, including golf courses, drafted briefs and motions for the Second and Fourth Departments and the Court of Appeals on a wide variety of issues, and successfully argued before the Second Department.
Jacquelyn has also received favorable motion decisions in several lower courts across New York State concerning discovery, petition amendments, quashing subpoenas, and defeating motions to dismiss.
Previously, she gained valuable litigation experience at a boutique firm in Manhattan. During law school, Jacquelyn interned for The Hon. Anthony F. Marano, Supreme Court Justice and Administrative Judge of Nassau County.
She is admitted to practice before the courts in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
Education & Honors
- St. John’s University Law School Associate Managing Editor, American Bankruptcy Institute of Law Review Juris Doctor, cum laude: 2011
- Bentley College, McCallum Graduate School of Business Master of Business Administration: 2007
- Bentley College Bachelor of Science, magna cum laude: 2004
- Schneps Media “Stars Under 40” Recipient
- Suffolk County Bar Association Academy of Law Award
- New York Bar Association, New York City Bar Association, Nassau County Bar Association, Suffolk County Bar Association Member
- Suffolk Bar Committee Co-Chair, Tax Certiorari & Condemnation Committee
- Long Island Builders Institute Member
- Columbian Lawyers’ Association of Nassau County Member