Contact Warren to discuss litigation involving commercial and residential property tax matters.
Warren Dubitsky joined HK in 2013. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a deputy county attorney in the Tax Certiorari and Condemnation Bureau of the Nassau County Attorney’s Office. In that position, he acquired extensive experience in litigating commercial and residential property tax matters.
At HK, he focuses on matters in New York City, the Hudson Valley, and Erie County. He consults clients regarding the potential real estate tax consequences of acquisition, leasing, and Industrial Development Agency PILOT agreements.
His New York City practice includes helping clients obtain tax exemptions and abatements, including ICAP. Warren is admitted to practice law before the courts of New York and New Jersey.
Education & Honors
- Notre Dame Law School Juris Doctor: 2010
- Bowdoin College Bachelor’s Degree, Economics: 2004
- New York State, New York City, Westchester, and Nassau County Bar Associations Member
- NYC Real Estate Tax Review Bar Association Board of Directors
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation Member