Contact Warren to discuss litigation involving commercial and residential property tax matters.
Warren Dubitsky joined HK in 2013. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a deputy county attorney in the Tax Certiorari and Condemnation Bureau of the Nassau County Attorney’s Office.
At HK, he focuses on matters in New York City and the Hudson Valley. His New York City practice includes representing clients at both the NYC Tax Commission and in any subsequent judicial proceedings. He also represents property owners seeking tax exemptions and abatements, including ICAP, and prepares due diligence analyses regarding the potential real estate tax consequences of acquisitions and leasing.
Warren is admitted to practice law before the courts of New York and New Jersey.
Education & Honors
- Notre Dame Law School Juris Doctor: 2010
- Bowdoin College Bachelor’s Degree, Economics: 2004
- New York State, New York City, Westchester, and Nassau County Bar Associations Member
- NYC Real Estate Tax Review Bar Association Board of Directors
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation Member